Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Free Writing

I think it is ridiculous how people get fired for what they post on their blog. Yes, they should be careful about what they say online because some people can find out if you say something hurtful towards them. On the other hand, I don't think that they should get fired because they posted something on their blog. It's their personal life on their blog and if they get fired I feel like it's being judgemental towards that person because of what they posted on their blog. I think it's kind of interesting how some people blog for a living. I would get bored and lazy to post a blog almost everyday about what you're going to do on that day. I would also feel violated because people would know personal stuff about my life that isn't necessary for them to know. I've always wondered why people like to blog in the first place. It's really boring, and I don't really think people care about what you're doing that day. But on the other hand Facebook is a blog, and I'm always on Facebook. My friends and I are very addicted to Facebook, so I can see if people blog once they get addicted to it and then they always do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment