Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish Response 3

This whole movie was creepy and weird! I can't believe that Angela would make all that stuff up. Why would you want to waste your time doing that when you have many other things to do? I felt bad for Nev because he was excited to meet Megan and then he gets there and find out it was really Angela pretending to be Megan... I don't even know what to say about that. Saying that you have cancer and you really don't is really low. I don't understand why Angela or anybody would lie about that... I don't know what else to say about this movie. I just thought that it was very creepy and very weird. Also, I wonder why Angela would take so much time out of her busy life to make up this whole lie and keep on going with it for that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment